Friday, December 10, 2010

Burn Notice Seaon 3

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

Burn Notice Season 3 - 5 out of 5

This season continues the quality of entertainment that we've seen in the past seasons as we follow blacklisted super spy Michael Weston (played perfectly by Jeffrey Donovan) as he tries to get the burn notice on him lifted and get back to his job. Everything you expect returns...Weston still kicks ass and is smarter than MacGyver, cooler than James Bond and loves his yogurt, Fiona is still hot and makes me wonder if Miami is actually really cold (that's a nipple reference people) and Bruce Campbell is still funny as hell as Sam.

This show is pure wit and funny as hell (one highlight is Sam doing his best impression of Horatio from CSI). Perfectly acted, great action, sexy as hell--I could go on and on about this show but I'll just leave it at this...it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.