Friday, November 19, 2010

The French Connection

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

The French Connection - 4 out of 5

Let's keep this review short and sweet...

It's been awhile since I've seen this gem and it is just as good as the first time I saw it. Gritty police drama with fantastic acting (Gene Hackman just kills it as Doyle) and some awesome action mixed in with an addicting story that includes one of the coolest car chase scenes that belongs in the category as the car chase in Bullit.

Even after 30 plus years, this movie still holds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.