Monday, September 13, 2010

David Cross: Bigger and Blackerer

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

David Cross: Bigger and Blackerer - 5 out of 5

David Cross is one of my favorite comedians and one of the few comics who keep me pushing my way through to a stand up career. This special is solid in its comedy and stellar in its humor. If you are a Tea Baggers, conservative or anyone who thought Dubya was a good President, you won't get the jokes because they're all about you. If you are a liberal and an atheist (like me!) then you already know how funny David Cross is. So, if you haven't seen this yet, it is imperative that you see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.