Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Worst Horror Movie Ever Made

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

The Worst Horror Movie Ever Made - 1 out of 5.

No, I am not telling you what I think is the worst horror movie ever made. That is the actual title of the movie. I'm not one to judge a book by its cover or judge a movie by its title but this movie isn't just a creative title, it's truth in advertising. This movie IS the worst horror movie ever made. Sometimes when you see a title to a movie, you k...now what you're getting like Snakes on a Plane and sometimes you don't. Let's face it, if I didn't see a trailer for Inception, chances were slim I saw it if I judged it by the title alone but when a movie openly claims to be the worst, I have to give it a chance. What I got was one of the most painful experiences I have ever sat through. I love bad movies because there is an entertainment factor in them but that bad movie has to at least have a coherent story. This movie had no story. Just random events poorly edited together. The acting is so bad, I am worried I actually have a tumor from it. And it is filmed with the worst, anti-God, penis and sex jokes I have ever seen. I'm an atheist and I was offended by the attacks this movie made on religion. I could smoke the world's entire stash of marijuana, hang out with my friends and the entire cast of MST3K and make fun of the movie and I STILL couldn't find any entertainment in this piece of crap. I ALWAYS try to find some good in the movies I review but this movie had no redeeming values. In fact, it offends me that this movie even exists because the money used to make it, could have gone to curing cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.