Monday, June 20, 2011

The Ricky Gervais Show Season 1

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

The Ricky Gervais Show Season 1 - 5 out of 5

The concept is simple: Take the immensely popular podcast of The Ricky Gervais Show and animate it. The concept is so simple that was comes out is just brilliant! With an animation style that looks like the old Hanna Barbara cartoons and funnymen Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant ripping on the strange thoughts and ideas of writer/producer Karl Pilkington, what you get is an absolutely hilarious cartoon series. There's really nothing else I can say about this show because it is so simple that it's nearly perfect. This could be the shortest review I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.