Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jackass 3.5

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

Jackass 3.5 - 4 out of 5

Jackass 3.5 is nothing more than a feature length set of stunts that didn't make the cut of Jackass 3D
put together in a documentary-style. Basically, this movie is all the special features that could have been crammed in on the last DVD but released as a separate film in order to get more money. It's not much different than any other Jackass film expect it lacks the polish presentation of the theater-released films. Most the stunts are okay--some better than others--but at no point did I laugh out loud like I did in the other films. All this movie does is show the stuff that was on the cutting room floor and you easily see why. Now, I know it sounds like I hated this but, trust me, I didn't. While it is mildly amusing, the idea that this was only released in order to get money is very offensive. But it's funny enough, Johnny Knoxville is badass enough and they show Bam Margera being a tool and getting his ass served to him by the others enough to warrant this being a rental.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.