Saturday, January 8, 2011

2 Fast 2 Furious

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

2 Fast 2 Furious - 1 out of 5

Where do I start when review what was, until The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day came out, the most unnecessary sequel to EVER exist? Do I talk about the lack of story? Do I talk about how Paul Walker is extremely unconvincing and tries to act like a suburban gansta or the fact that Tyrese Gibson seems to be TRYING to outdo Walker in the bad acting department? Or how about Ludacris once again proves that rappers must NOT be allowed to act because only a certain few can do it? Or the fact that this movie introduces fictitious grappling hook weapons that somehow can deactivate cars when they impale themselves into the hood? Or how about the fact that ALL the cops in this movie are incapable of driving without crashing at even the slowest speeds? Or how about the horrible CG car race sequences? I don't know.

Whenever I watch a movie, I try to find something good in it so my reviews aren't me just straight up trashing the film. So, here I go.

This movie has a lot of hot women in it and there are cars that go really fast. That's the only redeeming qualities of this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.