Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Family Guy: It's a Trap

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

Family Guy: It's a Trap - 5 out of 5

The third, and seemingly finale, of the Family Guy Star Wars parodies centers around Return of the Jedi. Characters from The Cleveland Show and American Dad make appearances as the cast of characters from Family Guy seem to be running out (something that is even pointed out in the movie as a joke). While this isn't as funny as the previous two, it is still good enough to warrant a 5 out of 5 and still funny enough to be an excellent addition to the trilogy. Now, I just shall sit silently and hope that Seth McFarland decides to parody the prequels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.