Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Car

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

The Car - 2 out of 5

If you've paid attention to my blog, you know I love bad horror films and the horror genre is NEVER low on bad films to enjoy. No other genre has pumped out more terrible films--not even romantic comedies.

The Car is a simple premise--one often seen in the 70's--a demonic car is running down citizens of a small town. There ya go, nothing too deep and, when you throw in ruggedly handsome James Brolin (I'm secure in my heterosexuality to call the man handsome), you have yourself a movie.

Now don't think for a second this movie is scary because it ain't. However, the cheesy story, bad dialogue and mediocre acting is enough to warrant watching this because it makes it entertaining. Honestly, there is nothing else I can say about this movie except that it is silly to the point it is fun to watch...oh, and the ending is epic in its silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.