Sunday, November 28, 2010

On the Waterfront

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

On the Waterfront - 3 out of 5

This movie is a classic that I sadly have never seen until now. The story is great and the acting is terrific but because I am not a fan of stories of the mob, I really couldn't enjoy this movie very much. I like The Sopranos and movies like The Godfather and Goodfellas but stories about organized crime have never been my favorite. They're, to me, good to watch once but rare to revisit. That was how I felt about On the Waterfront. While the film is well put together, I can't see myself ever coming back and watching it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.