Friday, November 26, 2010

It's Always Sunny in Philadephia Season 5

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 5 - 5 out of 5

What can I say? I love this show.

While the writing has dipped a little when compared to other seasons, this show is still funny to me and the dip wasn't enough to justify a drop in its score. The gang is still getting into ridiculous situations and the humor is offensive as ever. Plus, this is the season where Charlie tells a woman that he's a "full-on rapist" on a date. That only is worth 5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.