Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stripes

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

Stripes - 4 out of 5

I'm going to make this review short and sweet. This movie is a classic comedy filled with some of the best talent that have ever graced the screen. But how can this movie not be cinematic gold when you have Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, John Candy and others in the army? That's a recipe for hilarity.

The version I am reviewing is the Extended Version which contained some extra, bonus scenes. To be honest, the extra footage really didn't provide much to an already great film. None of the scenes deliver any more story or provide any more depth to the previous and subsequent scenes. Basically, these extra scenes are just deleted footage put back into the movie that really didn't need to be put back in.

That being said, this movie is still a classic and absolutely funny as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.