Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Meatballs

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

Meatballs - 4 out of 5

It's been a long time since I've seen this comedy classic from Ivan Reitman starring Bill Murray as Tripper the camp counselor. The movie's synopsis sums up the movie in a nutshell perfectly, "wacky hijinks of counselors and campers at a less-than-average summer camp." That's what the movie promises and that's what it delivers. After not seeing it for years, it still holds up and is still very funny. While not my favorite Bill Murray film it is still great-- not just because it is funny but because it was his first movie and starring role...and the world has since become a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.