Monday, October 11, 2010

Ladybugs

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

Ladybugs - 3 out of 5

It's been a long time since I've seen this Rodney Dangerfield film about a man desperate for a promotion that he puts his girlfriend's son in a dress to win a girl's soccer league championship. And let's say this, a lot of the film still holds up. And when I say "a lot," I mean one man doing a lot.

The story isn't anything special but Rodney is on-board, so that doesn't matter much. All the funny scenes are delivered through him and his crafty one liners. In fact, if it wasn't for Rodney's presence in this movie, there would be no movie because the rest of the film is really lackluster.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate this movie but the only reason I enjoy this movie is because of Rodney Dangerfield. The rest of it and all the bad actors that surround him, I could forget about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.