Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kenny vs Spenny Season 6

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

Kenny vs Spenny Season 6 - 5 out of 5

The latest (maybe the last?) season of Kenny vs Spenny. It hasn't been confirmed or denied whether there will be another season of this brilliant show but if it is the end, it was a great ending. Why mess with perfection? Two best friends taking each other on in a series of competitions where the loser is humiliated by the winner. This show hasn't changed in all its seasons and that's a good thing.

Please let there be another season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.