Friday, October 1, 2010

Kenny vs Spenny Season 5

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

Kenny vs Spenny Season 5 - 5 out of 5

Same formula, same great taste! Nothing changed as these two challenge each other in ridiculous contests so the winner can humiliate the loser. The only down part is, like the last few seasons, the number episodes for the season dropped dramatically. Only 10 episodes this season and that is NOT NEARLY enough Kenny vs Spenny for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.