Monday, September 13, 2010

The Kids in the Hall: Death Comes to Town

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

The Kids in the Hall: Death Comes to Town - 5 out of 5

When I heard the Kids were back, (although, they never really left thanks to their live shows) I was really excited. The Kids' humor is unlike anything you get to see with a skit troupe and the characters they create are legendary. The story they created here was prime development opportunity for a creative and fun story and the Kids bring it in spades. The story is solid and the humor you get, not only from the antics but from the situations itself warrants repeat viewings. There is no shortage of nice things I can say about this miniseries but I will sum it all up like this: Death Comes to Town delivers and delivers well. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.