Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kenny vs Spenny Season 3

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

Kenny vs Spenny Season 3 - 5 out of 5

The hilarity continues to deliver as these two best friends fight it out for glory and humiliation. The show continues to showcase creative competitions and continues to deliver its unique (and VERY OFTEN offensive) humor. Honestly, if you're easily offended, this isn't the show for you as Kenny will make jokes about everything from race and homosexuality to bestiality and incest...all usually at the expense of his roommate/best friend/opponent; Spenny.

Some of this seasons highlights included who can produce more semen, who can win a ten mile race and, my personal favorite as my sides nearly split open from laughing so hard, who can stay in a haunted house the longest.

Absolutely fantastic show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.