Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kenny vs Spenny Season 2

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

Kenny vs Spenny Season 2 - 5 out of 5

This season is BETTER than the first. The challenges were more entertaining, Kenny's cheating was more interesting and Spenny's spasm attacks were extremely funny. My favorite episode, without a doubt, had to have been Who Can Dance the Longest. Once again, there are a couple moments where doubt can be raised whether or not what is occurring is legit but that doesn't matter because this show is so damn funny, it doesn't matter if it's staged or not. Can't wait to watch season 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.