Monday, September 13, 2010

The Drawn Together Movie!: The Movie!

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

The Drawn Together Movie!: The Movie! - 5 out of 5

Offensive, vile, racist and all around immoral and tasteless are some of the adjectives I would use to describe this movie and THAT'S why I love it. I love the show and was sad to see it canceled because this animated show was apologetically offensive. This show made fun of race, sex, religion, rape, incest and every other taboo subject you weren't supposed to talk about and it made an entire show around it wrapped into an original idea of a cartoon reality show. The parodies of popular cartoons were brilliant and the animation and voice acting were top notch. All this quality I found in the show is mirrored in this movie. If you like the show, I HIGHLY suggest you watch this because it will make you forget that the show is gone but if you found the show disturbing and it angered your blood to watch it, I would skip it because all bets are off when the FCC aren't around to water down the jokes. If you thought the show was offensive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.