Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 4

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 4 - 5 out of 5

(Note: This is from the series that was out in the 00's, not the 80's.) I know what you are asking yourself: Didn't he watch Season 2 last month? What happened to Season 3? Good question. I already own Season 3 but not 4...that's the reason for the skip. Anyway, this season is great because it starts with a terrific story about Leo trying to deal with his failure as a leader. The story is heavy and addicting. This season also gets a little dark as it journeys into some violent territory and trip into the dark chasm of Baxter Stockmen's mind. Psychological tripping along with ninja action. Perfect combination! This season truly feels like the comic series come to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.