Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Extras Season 2

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

Extras Season 2 5 out of 5

The hilarity continues with Ricky Gervais and company. Just as funny as the first season--although we didn't get a celebrity scene as funny as Patrick Stewart describing his movie in the first season but still funny nonetheless. In fact, there is a terrific scene with David Bowie and an impromptu song. If you read my review of the first season, my only complaint was the lack of Stephen Merchant and this season really delivered some great scenes with him. Honestly, when Ricky and Stephen get together, it's like watching the miracle of birth...only with comedy. Fantastic show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.