Saturday, August 14, 2010

Eureka Season 3.5

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

Eureka Season 3.5 - 5 out of 5

I love this show. It's funny but has enough serious drama to keep it from getting stale. Colin Ferguson as Sheriff Jack Carter is the glue that keeps all the wonderful characters that this show has together. Sure, the show can get silly when you think about it. How can one town filled with geniuses keep having so many problems? But obviously the writers realize it because they constantly makes jokes about that. There really isn't much else to say about this show other than the fact it is just so bloody entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.