Monday, July 26, 2010

A Serious Man

***DISCLAIMER*** The following review is entirely my opinion. If you comment (which I encourage you to do) be respectful. If you don't agree with my opinion, that's fine. To each their own. I am just sharing my opinions and perspective. Finally, the reviews are given on a scale of 1-5. 1, of course, being terrible. 2, being not great. 3, being okay. 4, being good and 5, being epic!

A Serious Man - 4 out of 5

I am a Coen brothers fan. I admit it. I think they are brilliant and that's what I found this movie to be. Other than having the coolest trailer to ever come out, I found one funny movie here. It's not fart and penis jokes here people. This is subtle humor and I found it hilarious. Hell, I even sympathized with the main character with his feelings that the world is closing in around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.